Network IT Solutions
The experience of our Certified Network Engineers and Technicians, combined with our strategic partnerships, allows us the ability to competently evaluate all of your organization’s IT needs and design effective Managed IT Solutions.
Our Managed Network IT Support Solutions are designed to reduce your costs, increase your revenue and mitigate your business risks through their productivity and efficiency enhancing benefits.
Whether you have an immediate computer network issue that needs to be resolved quickly, or an interested in setting up a strategic meeting for planned technology improvements, leverage our depth and breadth of experience and expertise in designing and implementing managed Network IT Solutions to help you achieve your business growth and profitability goals.
- 24/7/365 Computer Network Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
- Proactive Security Management for on-premise, cloud and virtual servers and ALL endpoints - desktops, laptops, tablets, phones
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
Our managed IT support services enhance your computer network infrastructure through needs assessment, envisioning, recommendations, configuration, cloud management, managed IT technical support and a host of managed computer support services. We make sure your company is using the latest software to maintain a competitive edge. We provide managed IT support for the following software programs:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Windows Small Business Server 2003 [No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of July 15, 2015 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy]
- Windows 10 Professional Desktop Operating System
- Windows 8.1 Professional Desktop Operating System
- Windows 7 Professional Desktop Operating System [No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of January 14, 2020 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy]
- Windows Vista Professional [No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of April 11, 2017 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy]
- Windows XP Professional [No Longer Supported by Microsoft, as of April 8, 2014 due to Microsoft End-of-Life Support Policy]